Once you successfully complete the Havening Techniques® training, you have the opportunity to continue your education, gain greater proficiency, prepare to serve your clients and patients on a higher level, and join the global community of committed practitioners and trainers, by becoming a Havening Techniques® Certified Practitioner.
As a Certified Practitioner, you receive:
- Diploma of certification
- Listing on the Havening.org website as a certified practitioner
- Reduced fees to webinars and online conferences (50%)
- Access to master classes.
- Access to liability insurance if needed.
- Updated new science as it becomes available.
- Access to practitioner/trainer community
- Access to Power Point presentation by Dr. Ruden
More significantly, you have the opportunity to refine your skills under the direct guidance and supervision of a Certified Havening Techniques® Trainer. As a result, you gain a level of confidence and proficiency that can help you better serve those whose lives you touch.
Practitioner Certification Process
Certification happens in three stages: 1) Training; 2) Ethics Course; 3) Case Evaluation.
Stage One: Successfully complete The Havening Techniques® basic training.
Stage Two: Complete the Ethics, Legal Principles & Risk Management Strategies for Havening Techniques® Practitioners online course. (additional fee)
This comprehensive course is designed to assist you in understanding the core ethical issues and related legal principles in the practice of the Havening Techniques. This course also provides you with essential risk management strategies and tools which can help reduce the potential legal liabilities inherent in offering an innovative approach like the Havening Techniques to clients. By completing this course and passing the exam, you receive a Certificate of Completion in Ethics, Legal Principles & Risk Management Strategies for Havening Techniques Practitioners and complete a requirement for certification as a Havening Techniques® practitioner.
Stage Three: Case Evaluation
- Complete practitioner application forms
- Successfully complete the online science exam
- Write a professional profile
- Document thirty case studies which demonstrate your application of Havening Techniques®
- Make two videos of yourself using Havening Techniques® with two different people. These digital/video films must be a minimum length of 15 minutes and a maximum length of 60 minutes.
- Submit your completed documentation to your Havening Techniques® mentor, who will evaluate, provide feedback, and approve your certification.
Stage Three evaluation process — and successful completion of Certification process.
If, after viewing the case studies, written material and videos the program director, in his/her sole discretion, determines the applicant has demonstrated a level of competency in The Havening Techniques they may then continue the program and complete final requirements for becoming certified.
If, after viewing the case studies and videos the program director, in his/her sole discretion, determines the applicant has not demonstrated a level of competency in The Havening Techniques to continue in the Program, then the applicant will be notified. In such event, the program director may ask the applicant to submit additional videos. The exact number of which to be determined solely by the program director or the program director may make recommendations to the applicant to bring the applicant up to speed. In either event, it's possible that the applicant will be disqualified from our program. In that event the applicant will be refunded the Certification Fee minus a $75.00 administrative fee.
Havening Techniques® Certification Process Total Investment:
- Stage One: Training fee $997.00
- Stage Two: Case Review/Supervision $500.00
- Stage Three: Ethics course/evaluation $149.00
- Annual licensing/certification fee $99.00
Once all of your documentation has been reviewed and the Practitioner Agreement is notarized and returned to you with your certificate you will become a certified practitioner. A listing will make you part of the havening.org referral network.